Geelong, Victoria County

Hi there,

Bought a ring from MA jewelry designs, promised a pure diamond, it was a fake and clarity enhanced !

I returned the ring and was told that it would take 100 days to pay my refund. After 100 days I was told that it would take another 2 weeks to pay me back.

Called on 15/7/12 and was told that the money would be in my paypal that day, it is now the 19/7 and still money no money !

This company has taken $7,000 from am and all I want is my money back , it has been over four months , am I asking too much !!!

Had an Experience with MA Jewelry Designs?

Comments

Nick purchased the ring he pictured on this complaint, we shipped to him in Australia where he kept it for the FULL 30 day return period and then some until he decided on returning it.When we received the ring he then emailed us stating that the card he had used in the original purchase was lost/missing/stolen and he requested we refund his money to a different card.

It is our policy to refund only through the card used in the purchase and if his card was in fact missing or stolen the card provider would issue him a check or credit a new card. HE REFUSED TO LET US DO THIS. He insisted on either making the refund on a second card or transferring the money through paypal. Now we could do this but he could still make the chargeback through the original card and we'd be out 2 times the amount, so at the advice of our merchant processor we let him file a chargeback, which he did, and he got his refund.

Had he just let us make the refund the way we're supposed to he wouldn't have waited at all.Instead he created his own problem that there was nothing we could do but wait for him to make the chargeback.

freebaby1

Hello dear,

my name is sonia. i am interested in your profile and found pleasure to write you as my friend so that we can communicate to each other.plz contact me at (sonia_khalifaa@yahoo.com) so i will send my picture for you to know about me.