MA Jewelry Designs - MA Jewelry Fake Product, Worse Customer Service RIP OFF !

Hi there,

Bought a ring from MA jewelry designs, promised a pure diamond, it was a fake and clarity enhanced !

I returned the ring and was told that it would take 100 days to pay my refund. After 100 days I was told that it would take another 2 weeks to pay me back.

Called on 15/7/12 and was told that the money would be in my paypal that day, it is now the 19/7 and still money no money !

This company has taken $7,000 from am and all I want is my money back , it has been over four months , am I asking too much !!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
M. A. Jewelry

Sep 20, 2012 #544623

Nick purchased the ring he pictured on this complaint, we shipped to him in Australia where he kept it for the FULL 30 day return period and then some until he decided on returning it. When we received the ring he then emailed us stating that the card he had used in the original purchase was lost/missing/stolen and he requested we refund his money to a different card. It is our policy to refund only through the card used in the purchase and if his card was in fact missing or stolen the card provider would issue him a check or credit a new card. HE REFUSED TO LET US DO THIS. He insisted on either making the refund on a second card or transferring the money through paypal. Now we could do this but he could still make the chargeback through the original card and we'd be out 2 times the amount, so at the advice of our merchant processor we let him file a chargeback, which he did, and he got his refund. Had he just let us make the refund the way we're supposed to he wouldn't have waited at all. Instead he created his own problem that there was nothing we could do but wait for him to make the chargeback.

0 0 Reply

Jul 19, 2012 #515998

Hello dear,
my name is sonia. i am interested in your profile and found pleasure to write you as my friend so that we can communicate to each other.plz contact me at ( so i will send my picture for you to know about me.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.